Tangled

0

August 10, 2020 by kiyoka97

Rapunzel is pretty girl. She is one of the my favorite princess.  It is amazing how brave she is.

I want to introduce this movie.

In a forest in a kingdom, there was a large tower. In that tower, a girl named Rapunzel had been living only in the tower for 18 years. She had grown up being told by her nurturing parents, Gautel, that the outside world was terrifying. She was always curious about the lights she saw on the same day every year.One day, she met Eugene, the great thief, and asked him to take her to the place of the lights. Eugene reluctantly complied with the request. The story goes that Rapunzel stepped out into the outside world and the adventure began. They have many challenges ahead of them. But they overcome them and become close enough to trust each other. They defeat the wicked witch Gautel and live happily ever after.

I love this movie. Eugene and Rapunzel are very good partners. This movie makes me swoon when I watch it. And it also gives me the courage to make my dreams come true. I want to find my dream and do something to make it come true in this summer.