What’s great about Asakusa

0

June 27, 2020 by kanon34

If you are asked by foreigners, where would you recommend to visit for foreigners?

In my opinion, what we want foreigners to know most is a traditional Japanese culture. Therefore, I would like to recommend Asakusa. There are big three reasons that they can enjoy the traditional Japanese culture in Asakusa.

First, in Asakusa, there are many rickshaws, Jinrikisha in Japanese. The person who is called Shafu pulls and tours major sightseeing spots as a tour guide. It is the best way to know the interesting history and feel the atmosphere of traditional old Japanese town quickly for foreigners.

Second, Asakusa has the oldest amusement park in Japan that is called Hanayashiki. There are about twenty nice attractions. The haunted house is especially elaborate and anyone from children to adults can enjoy it. They can feel the peculiar fear of Japan because the concept of the haunted house is a Japanese doll.

Third, they can not only buy a lot of souvenirs but also eat delicious Japanse foods at Asakusa Nakamise shopping street. For example, they can eat a sweet dumpling called Dango immediately on the spot.

In conclusion, I think Asakusa is the best place that foreigners can experience traditional Japanese culture. It is great that they can enjoy all of them in a day. There is no reason I do not recommend Asakusa for foreigners.