a Global Girls Group

0

June 26, 2020 by Kotona

I’ll write about a girls entertainment group. Firstly, to select members of this group, the audition was held from July last year in Japan, Hawaii and Los Angeles, so it was a very high level audition. Nine people out of about 10,000 people were selected as the final members today and they made their debut as a global girls group. In addition, the name of group was decided and its name is “Nizi U”. It was named after “need you”.

I learned about this audition on a news program called “Sukkiri” and appearance of the audition was broadcast weekly. In the audition, participants performed their dance, singing, and their own expression to the producer, J.Y. Park, who is a very famous entertainer from Korea. Of course their performances were excellent and I was impressed them every week. Especially, the most amazing thing is that they are younger than us. Nevertheless, they continued to strive for growth without wasting a moment, so they were very much better than they were at first.

From this audition, I realized that to make a lot of efforts lead to a lot of dreams. I thought it was wonderful to work hard towards the goal. I got the courage from them. I also want to spend every day carefully so that I can achieve what I want to do.