Recent hobby

0

June 26, 2020 by sena83

Hi. Today I’d like to write about my recent hobby.

After Corona virus came and spread to Japan, I stop going out and I stay home all day. At that time I find my new hobby. Recently, my hobby is to watch overseas TV dramas. Before corona virus came to Japan, I have never seen overseas TV dramas because I thought overseas TV dramas are not good. But one of overseas TV dramas changed my mind.  That is Prison Break which was aired in United States. The story revolves around a man who was sentenced to death for a crime he didn’t commit and his brother’s elaborate plan to help him escape from prison. This series has 5 seasons and all season is very interesting. I love Prison Break because it has a good story and it keeps me in suspense. After watching all series of Prison Break, i started to watch overseas TV dramas called Shooter. The story is similar to Prison Break. That is why I watch this. This dramas is also very awesome.

And now I’m watching overseas TV dramas called The Black List. I just start watching it and I already enjoy it very much. This dramas has a lot of mysteries and it also keeps me in suspense. I recommend you to watch any of these dramas very very much. Maybe It will change your life.

I think watching overseas TV dramas is really good for me to learn English. I watch overseas TV dramas every day and I learn a lot of new words from that but  i think I have to set time for that because I cannot stop watching it. I have to make priorities because I have to do a lot of homework.  From today i will think about the time and set time for that.