Wonder

0

May 30, 2020 by kanon34

Today I will tell you about my favorite movie “Wonder” which is released in 2017 in the United States.

This movie is about a 10-year-old boy Auggie who was born with a genetic disorder. He had never attended school before but decided to attend school from the fifth grade. However, at first, some classmates make fun of his ugly appearance at school and he can not make friends…

You can see him make a big difference not only in himself but also in the people around him.

I was very impressed by the many lines in the movie. I will introduce two of them.

“When given the choice between being right or being kind, choose kind.”

It is said by his teacher as a proverb. I was really moved to hear this line. I think it is not easy but if people can do that, the world is filled with kindness.

“Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle. And if you really wanna see what people are, all you have to do is look.”

In the last scene, Auggie tells the words for everyone include his family, teachers, friends, and audience. This line represented what I felt in this movie.

I realized there are no “ordinary” people. Everyone is worried about something and fighting. Let’s look closely and encourage each other.

The world will be more wonderful after you see this movie.

Thank you for reading.