Taiwan

0

May 30, 2020 by mai

I will write about trip to Taiwan. Have you ever been to Taiwan? I went to Taiwan last year with my mother. I stayed there for three days.

First day, I went to a night market and ate a noodle and desert. There were a lot of shops, so I was surprised. I knew that it was normal for Taiwanese to eat out every night. Thus, there was bustling with many people.

Next day, I went to traditional buildings and “Chiufen” where had given a strong hint as the stage for “Sento chihiro no kamikakusi (Spritted Away)”. Chiufen old street is like Taiwan in the olden days, with many interesting shops. The street was filled with delicious snacks and foods, such as Taro glutinous rice cake, Hongzao meatball and cold or hot taro bells. I could enjoy eating local foods. And, there were a lot of lantern. I went there at night, so the scenery of lantern was very beautiful. Last day, I went to “Kaohsiung”. There was surrounded by a lot of beautiful nature, so I could see great view.

Trip to Taiwan was very fun for me to visit many tourist spots and eat delicious foods. I could not go to Tainan, so I would like to go there next time.