This week’s news

0

May 29, 2020 by yuto186

This week’s news

I will introduce some news. Firstly, a massive blaze destroyed one of the most revered monuments in Paris. It is Notre Dame Cathedral. Reconstruction of the cathedral has been stopped due to coronavirus outbreak. President Emmanuel Macron vowed to ensure that the masterpiece is restored within five years. “The restoration will represent a symbol of the resilience of people. Secondly, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe consider pushing back the start of the academic year to September from April. Now, schools has been forced to shut in Japan. He acknowledged the change would greatly affect not only children and their parents but also whole society. Although Japan’s academic year starts in April, the start in September is common among other countries.
The U.S. Defense Department has authorized three UFO videos that have already circulating among the public. The videos are released in order to remove any misunderstandings on whether they are real or not. The videos shows unidentified flying objects and pilots reacting with surprise to it and saying “My gosh!” and “They are all going against the wind” I would like to keep reading newspaper article every day. I put more importance on reading habits, do believe reading leads to improving my skills.