The Airports

0

May 29, 2020 by Aika

Do you have any memorable places? Which places do you like the best?
Today, I am going to write about my favorite place. My favorite place is “airport”. This is why I like the atmosphere in the airport very much. When I was an elementary school student, people who work for Narita Airport had come to my elementary school. Then, I began to be interested in the occupations in the airport, and search for it more deeply. When I was a junior high school student, I made up my mind to become a flight attendant. Since then, I had concentrated on English. That is one of the reasons why I like the airport the best.
Whenever I go to the airport, I am always very exciting and feel happily. I have been to three airports; Narita Airport, Haneda Airport and New Chitose Airport in Japan. There is a feature at the airport each other. First, Narita Airport is the biggest airport in Japan. Most people will get lost in this airport because of big area. Second, Haneda Airport is near the city center, so it is easy for us to access to this airport. Third, New Chitose Airport has many stores, thus it is called “The Airport we can enjoy shopping or foods.” In this airport, we are able to enjoy eating some Hokkaido exclusive foods and shopping. Therefore, I recommend these three airports to you.
Besides three airports which I visited, there are many varieties of airports in the world. Therefore, I want to visit there.

Thank you for reading.