Me Before You

0

November 22, 2019 by juma056

This is the romantic drama film which was published in 2016. I could not help crying while I was watching this movie. Louisa finally got her job and she became the helper of a man called William. William was exactly the perfect guy before he hit by motorcycle while he was walking on the street. After he got the accident, he became quadriplegia and together his bright and outgoing personalities were gone away. I was moved by Louisa’s attitude towards William that she tries to motivate him in various ways. As you imagine, it was not easy to change his feeling though, she never gave up and gradually, he was returning back as how he was like in the past. I thought it must be the happy ending, however, I was shocked about his decision. He was planning to do a mercy killing in next six months and he truly did it at the end. I was so sad that I did not have any ideas how Louisa felt about his decision and how to face this reality. However, it was hard not only for Louisa but also William had the same feeling. I wanted to say to him, “If you love her, then you should decide to live with her, please do not give up your life.” Yet, it was harder for him to stay with her, because he could not even hug her or take her hand. It was too hard for both to accept the reality, though, I felt that she is really strong woman and actually it was her love to accept his death and wish him to be free from the pain.

関連画像