Rugby World Cup in Japan

2

October 25, 2019 by yuma43

Now, Rugby World Cup is been held in Japan and Japan won against the countries thought better than Japan, which was surprising to all rugby funs.

For me, I like watching and playing sports, especially soccer but I hadn’t ever had the occasion that I played and watched rugby.

Therefore, I couldn’t tell rugby from American football, because they seemed very similar for me, until I watched Rugby World Cup in Japan.

Actually, they are quite different sports.

First of all, although the shape of their balls is same but the size is different.

Also, like soccer, rugby play is faster, continuous, and possession of the ball changes more frequently, compared with American football.

And then, one of the important rules of rugby I want to tell you is that forward passes by hand is against the rule.

Of course, it is not easy to learn the rule, but once you learn it,  you can enjoy watching Rugby World Cup, I believe.

Having learned the rule, I can enjoy it now.

Unfortunately, Japan lost against South Africa in the tournament, but I think the Rugby national team of Japan gave us courage. In the next World Cup, Japan may participate as one of the winning candidates.
I look forward to watching the following game!

Also, I want to play rugby with friends but will have difficulty collecting the required number of people.

I am confident that through sports, we become one.

1. taiga18 says:

I watched several games. I want to play it too!!

2. yuto8232 says:

I did not watch any rugby matches even though many people got excited to see them. Should I have watched at least one game?