Bohemian Rhapsody

1

October 14, 2019 by juma056

This is the movie that describes the story how the famous British rock  band called “Queen” was born, focused on Freddie Mercury the vocalist of Queen. Actually, this story has various things made me surprise. At first, I was astonished that his name “Freddie Mercury” is real. He renamed it by himself in order to become cooler and to be more famous. Moreover, I have not noticed that he is gay before when I watched it. He fell in love with his manager and it was one of the  factors causing the huge crack in the group. At that time, I realized the difficulties of understanding the one who declares opinion that is different from others’ in harsh situations, even though they have already known how much they are important for each other. Although it seems deteriorating circumstances in one aspect, I think it can definitely be changed into bright ones depends on our behavior. Also, it is sometimes necessary to conflict, communicate and confirm our opinions together to rebuild the team stronger. Moreover, I was impressed by Queen’s strong heart. They never give up and compromise easily in any hard situations until they achieve their goal. However, in my view, just following our dreams are not easy and we often lose our best way to go. In such scene, we will obviously feel how precious our friends and family who always be together and lead to the appropriate way to us. 

1 comment »

1. rena24 says:

This is the best movie I have ever seen in my life. I went to the movie theater to watch this one for three times and I also got DVD of this. I personally love Queen’s music because it is old hard rock. They are such a cool bands and this movie shows how much they are special to the music history not only their music itself but also their backgrounds and strong hearts as you state in your post. Great “KILLER QUEEN” movie again!lol By the way, what was your favorite song?