Marijuana

0

July 29, 2019 by yushi266

To day I will talk about marijuana. Canada lifted the ban on smoking marijuana. What do you think about it? Are you against it? Im for it. There are some reasons why I think so.

First,Uruguay that was the first country of lifting the ban on smoking marijuana didnt have especially problems. Therefore,I think Canada also can go well.

Second,specialists say that the illicit sale of marijuana decreased by lifting the ban on smoking marijuana in Uruguay. Now,the illicit sale of marijuana is money source of bad group,for example,the Mafia,and Yakuza. Therefore,I think if a country lift the ban on smoking marijuana,this countrys safety would be better. However,some people say that smoking marijuana can cause crimes. Surely,smoking marijuana has chances of triggering crimes,but I think if we keep the rule that is amount of purchase and growling etc,that problem would not happen. I think doing something too much is bad,so smoking marijuana is no problem. Do you want to smoke marijuana? I want to smoke marijuana once in my life.