A Secret Key for Examinations

0

July 29, 2019 by shusuke291

Hi, the latter half of the exam season has just begun! How many exams do you have this week? I have 2 exams left, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow! I know a secret key for exams. Please hear me thorough!

Do you know William of Occam? He is a famous philosopher who said, “If you do not need it, do not stand many things. If few logics is acceptable, you must not establish abundant logic.” When you use this logic, you must consider carefully. Even if the hypothesis seems unnecessary, sometimes it is really necessary. There is a risk of applying to something that should not be applied, so you have to make a careful assessment of your need. If you do not, you risk over-applying this logic to the necessary hypotheses. In today’s society, this logic is applied by people in business.

By making use of this logic, your exams will go well, I think. In other words, make a guess  about what would appear on the test papers, “ヤマをはれ” in Japanese. Don’t study something that seems not necessary for the exams. After this hellish period ends, the very long summer vacation is waiting for you!