Freakonomics

0

June 28, 2019 by haruka36

I think that Japan has new and old names but no good or bud names. That’s why, I was surprised that the name had a major impact on people’s lives, when I watched one of the category of the  video. Also, I was disappointed the experimental result that only difference between white and black names changed the probability of getting to work. I feel the issue of racism is matter of day-to-day problems and is gradually improving, but it still remains strong. I also don’t like my name very much. I sometimes think I wish my name had a more impactful name. However, as a person in the video says, my name is mine for lifetime and we can not throw it away,so I want to cherish my name. When I watched other category “causes and results”, also, I thought that I was thinking that the result was the correct answer without thinking too much. I think that because there are many people like me, things completely unrelated are damaged such as an example of illness and ice cream in the video. In the case of the cause of the drop in the crime rate, it was interesting to consider that the factor actually announced was only about half of influence, and the ather factor was found. It is feel that I learned that it is important to give love to child and to bring up child through looking to the video. I think it is a very good thing that the legalization of abortion reduced the number of unwanted children. In the experiment to raise grades with money, I thought that the boy who don’t raise grades by playing the game is similar to me in that fleeing to ease. I really understood the boy’s feelings. I felt strongly that I want to be able to make an effort not only to have admiration for what I can, but also to be able to actually do it.