“Frozen”

0

May 31, 2019 by hiroki01

This is a blockbuster movie in the Disney. There have three reasons. First, this movie’s story against all expectations. Generally speaking, we think that true love’s opponent is man, but this movie’s true love’s opponent is sister. What I wanna say is that there are various forms of “True Love”. Olaf who is a charactor in this movie says “Love is important things to think about opponents than me”. This scene has no music, so audiences were attracted only Olaf’s words. I was impressed this word. Also, this movie with a happy ending, so we feel great watching it. This scene’s music is calm and rhythmical. Second, it became the first movie which has two main charactors in the Disney. Fundamentally, Disney movie has one main charactor, so we can enjoy watching this movie from a different perspective. Finally, there are vivid and detail discriptions. For example, there are a lot of scenes which are ice crystal and snowstorm, then one by one have different shapes. I didn’t know it, so I will enjoy more next time. Also, Disney draw humanity which is based on “Get along well with everyone”, so almost music is cheerful. In this time, Elsa was distressed that people doesn’t accept her ability, but she got over difficulties throughout the experiences which relieve oneself of probrem different from other people. “Let It Go” is famous songs in this movie because it’s rhythmical and powerful. This movie tells us an important thing that accepting other people different from us. Please see it.