The King of Minami Episode1

0

May 26, 2019 by hiroki116

Today, I watched the King of Minami episode 1. It was so interesting story. The story is about the people who is said the king of minami. His job is to lend some money to people at outrageous interest rate. He know some people in Gangster. His name is Kinziro Manda. The story used many effects. First, many kinds of shots are used. When it wants us to see the expressions of face, it used close-shots, such as angry face. I think that this is good effects, because we can feel how character think very well. Second, many kinds of change of cuts are used. When the pitch of story is high, it used many cuts per second. Yet, when the pitch of story is low, it used few cuts per second. I think that this is good effects, because we can know the pace of story very well. In addition, I think the appearance of many kinds of people is so nice. This is because we can know about many people’s circumstances, such as banker, gangster, the president of the company, employee and so on. Some people are in so hard circumstances.