TrueMove’s CM

0

May 24, 2019 by shoma80

One of the commercials that i was moved by is a Thai cell-phone comoaniy’s CM. when a boy who stole three tablets of sedative drugs was caught and scolded, a man came from the next store and talked to him. The boy said his mother was sick. The man paid for the sedatives and gave the boy his store’s vegetable soup. Thirty years later, The man fell ill. His daughter sold his store, but she dIdn’t have enough money to pay for the treatment. But the bill said “the price is 0.”, and said “the price was paid 30 years ago with three tablets of sedatives and vegetable soup.” The boy became a doctor and paid back his kindness. Finally, The face of the young boy and the face of the doctor are compared to each other. and you can feel that They are the same person. I thought this commercial has great techniques to make us aware  of the truth not directly, but indirectly. It’s a perfect music atmosphere. I was so moved.  If you find a person who is in trouble, you help him. This commercial said ” Giving is great communication”. This phrase is true of us. I want to be a human like the man.