the Incredibles

1

December 31, 2018 by hinata7051

I watched Pixar’s movie The Incredibles last week because the new one of the series was opened to the public and it was televised. The story is that once Mr. Incredible and his wife were energetic as a super hero and the family has each super power. However, they have to hide the power to adapt modern society. One day, since a dark hero intends to break towns.  Thus Mr. Incredible bounces back and defeats the dark hero cooperating with his family. The movie includes the element of action, comedy, and family love. My favorite person is the son Dash, who has a power that he can run very very fast. He is easily elated but thoughtful to their family. One of the biggest charactersitics of the movie is to focus on female’s success. Usually, the image of “super power” , “strong”, and “save the world” connects to male. However, this movie deals with female action. For instance, the sister Violet is timid at first. Through  many experiences, she comes to have confidence and strength. It affects girls who watch the movie that they notice they have power the same as boys. Recently, gender inequality is controversial. I would like girls to watch the movie and get the power to change the world.

1 comment »

1. mari8276 says:

I also want to watch this movie!