The age of Adaline

0

December 31, 2018 by hatsuki7040

This is the story of the women who does not count the age. Because of an accident, Adaline looks like 29 years forever, but she had lived for more than 100 years. No one knows her seacret that she got eternal youth. besides her daughter She changed her name and identification card very often. She tried to live alone, she had no close friends. However, in the hotel party, one young man fell in love with her, and he asked her to date with. She refused at first because she is not young at all, but she finally decided to date with him. One day, she went to his parents’ house, she met his father who loved Adaline in the past. She told him everything, and ran away his house, but in the way she went back to her own house, she had an car accident again. Her boyfriend saved her, and she was finally released her mysterious disease. She realized what is the true love.

ソース画像を表示

I was overwhelmed her beautifulness. I am fan of blake lively, and I was surprised that her acting ability. She had to act a women who had very strange, mysterious life. I could understand her sensitive mind and the change of her feeling through her life.  Eternal youth is thought as every women’s desire. I realized that aging with people who I love is very important thing.

ソース画像を表示