The Cat Returns

0

December 31, 2018 by kurumi62

Good evening, everyone!
Today, I’d like to introduce about the movie”The Cat Returns.”
This movie is an animated film produced by Studio Ghibli, and the director is Hiroyuki Morita.
I watched this movie on Friday road show.
I think that the most interesting point of this movie is a cat’s baron. He is a cat, but he is very gentlemanly, and the figure that gently helps Haru of the hero is very good-looking.
The scene that they tried hard to help Hull who forced me to take her to the kingdom of a cat forcibly was very touching.
Although it was a serious incident, it was drawn brightly, and it was a movie that looked very healable.
Like Hull of the opening part, it is driven by time and what to do
I want you to see modern people who complain about feeling happiness and getting frustrated with “getting naughty”.
Hull of the last scene is asked from a friend, “Did something change?”, But probably there is not much change.
Just a little early rising, take breakfast for a moment, feel the wind and warmth with the skin, do not forget the gratitude and mind of mind.
Every single day alone will be surprisingly happy and enjoyable.
Life is essentially like that
It tells us that we are merely losing “feeling to feel” about that happiness and pleasure.
Muta talks about the country of the cat “the place where the guy who can not live his own time go”.
Baron says, “If you can live your time firmly, there is nothing to fear.”
What is my time? I do not need to explain any more.
People who watch the movie can live their time carefully.