MV Shine, Aimyonn

0

December 30, 2018 by soichiro7004

Aimyonn is one of the famous musician in Japan. She came to be popular about 2 years ago. Her songs get attention of young generations, especially high school student, and it spreads through SNS. In her songs, “Shine”, which means “Fuck you” is the typical song. Its MV (Music Video) make “Shine” popular because it uses SNS to emphasize its intensive lyrics.
The MV shows the lyric to the audiences through “Line”. “Line” is the most popular SNS in all generation excluding the elderly in Japan. This “Line” substitute the subtitle and make the audience focus on the lyric. The clear characteristic of Aimyonn is unique sensibility for romance. The Lyric show her abnormal feeling. In this song, some cruel words also appear. For example, she songs that “I hollow your eyes and put it into my pocket” or “I hollow your hart and make my own neckless”. A lot of people, especially students, become her fun because of this intensive lyric.
To sum up, this MV emphasis her cruel lyric through the popular SNS. Aimyonn’s song has great impact on the feeling of the audiences. She could become much more famous singer with her unique sensitivity in few years.