Songs Inspiring Me

0

October 20, 2018 by yuto8232

I listen to music every time I have free time or do something like homework. I will introduce three songs inspiring me in the following essay.

First of all, “Lucky One” by Simple Plan encourages me when I am disappointed at myself. Simple Plan sings about an unlucky person in the song. The protagonist believes that things can get better and he will be a lucky person one day even though his life is not like a movie. He will never give up standing up by himself even if it took forever. I sometimes feel that the God forsakes me. However, that is just an imagination no matter how bad I spend the day. Thinking positively is the first step to be a lucky person, in my opinion.

Secondly, “One Life” by Boyce Avenue consoles me when I feel depressed. According to the song, we are free to come alive because we have only one life. There is nothing to hold us back. I think that the song might tell us to be ourselves and not to pretend to be other people. I sometimes tell a lie to myself and pretend to be fine when I am able to make a decision. I often get other people to be in charge of the decision. Because of the song, I have the courage to do everything I want even if I felt embarrassed. If you pretend to be ok though you are not, you do not know what you are missing.

Finally, “The Fighter” by Gym Class Heroes and Ryan Tedder comforts me every time I fail. This song is the theme song of the 2012 Olympics. The song stats that you are the fighter who gets people who make fool of you amazed. I think that scars and pain help people grow up to be a better person than before. Every time I try to accomplish my goals that it might be impossible to achieve, I am inspired by the song and try my best. The song can be the most inspiring song for me.