Tokyo Disney Resort

3

June 15, 2018 by rio34

Tokyo Disney resort is one of the famous place in Japan. It has two amusement park, Disney land and Disney sea.   These amusement parks are located in Maihama, Chiba Prefecture.  Every year, about 30million people visite there.  Also, there are several hotels near the parks.  People can enjoy the resort for many days.

Disney land was built in1983. The park has seven areas that there are each different themes.   For example, adventure, western, fantasy and so on.  There are a lot of attractions, so all people can enjoy the amusement park.  Last year, there is a show by projection mapping.  Many people saw the show and was impressed.

On the other hand, Disney sea’s theme is Where Adventure and Imagination Set Sail.  There is a big sea in the middle of park. Show on the sea is very fantastic.  It has opened since 2001.  There are many shops and restaurants in the park, so people sometimes say Disney sea is a amusement park for adults.

I think the interesting point of Disney resort is to see the dream.  If people go to th me Disney resort, they can leave reality life and forget hard things, working or school.  When you are tired, you should visit Disney resort.  Micky Mouse will welcome you with a smile.

1. haruka says:

I’ve not been there for abot 1 year so I really want go.

2. merumo04 says:

I heard that The Oriental Land Company will create an additional theme park. Is it true? I want to visit there! I feel I am in my dream whenever I visit Disney resort.

3. nao33 says:

I love Disney Resort!! Which place do you like, Disney land or sea? Let’s go there together!!