Les Misérables

4

June 13, 2018 by merumo04

I’d like to talk about my favorite movie, “Les Misérables”. The story of this is a little different from the original one. However, it is very famous all over the world and very impressive.
This movie is about the life of Jean Valjean and French people are related to him. At the beginning, Valjean hated everything because he was forced years like a slave for a half of bread. However, he reforms because the bishop taught the love of god to him. Valjean become a mayor and the head of a factory, and when the woman who worked at his factory died, he swears to love her daughter, Cosette instead of her.
After some years later, Cosette falls in love with Marius who is the leader of French Revolution. They loved each other, but the boy was ready to die for the Revolution. As a result, his all friends were killed and only he survived. He mourned and felt despair, but Cosette reminded him love and led him in the light. They had a wedding ceremony, but on the day, they found out that Valjean saved Marius. At end of the story, Jean Valjean passed away with Cosette and Marius at his side.
Behind the scenes, more two important people were dead. Javert who was policeman and pursued Valjean for long years to arrest him killed himself when he became confused if Valjean is truly bad person and Javert lost his belief. Éponine was killed to protect Marius. Jabert’s suicide shocked me. Éponine loved Marius for long years but he had never looked at her. She decided to join the Revolution to help him in the disguise of a boy. She loved him to the end.
Because this story is not simple, we cannot forget it and want to watch again and again.

«

1. ami195 says:

I love this movie too. I like the song; Do You Hear the People Sing?

2. minami02 says:

I’m gonna watch it!

3. giwon75 says:

I really love this movie tooooo!

4. nao33 says:

I love this movie! Have you ever read the original book? It’s also very interesting so I recommend you!!!