Frankenstein

0

January 21, 2018 by jin208

I read the book “Franken stein” because I saw the TV drama two years ago.

The monster was created by young scientists and made of dead body.
He is not a human but a monster who has human heart and kindness.

The irony of this story is that the monster created from parts of dead bodies has human heart and wants to be kind. However his looks is very large and very ugly. When people see him, they fear and hate him. So the monster learns to hate people and he becomes evil.

The monster was hated and feared by everyone. Then he thought that children did not have fear or hate in their heart. He pulled a boy towards him. However the child looked at me, he screamed in fear. Finally the monster killed the child. He become evil.
He decided to ask Frankenstein to create another monster as his wife and if he could get. his wife, he hide in forests and never come back human world.

My life is very blessed compare to his life.
I have so many friends and family around me every time. I am loved by their and love them. However completely contrast to me, he has no friends or family. He isn’t loved by everyone rather he is hated. What I learned from this story is we human should cherish our own friends and family. To be loved by people is not a matter of course.