movie review③ “BURLESQUE” The movie which inspiring me

3

December 7, 2017 by juri007

Burlesque is the American movie which was released in 2010. This movie describe the heroine’s growth as a performer in a club. This is one of my favorite movies. The reasons why I like this are 2, heroine’s attitude and music. First of all, I was so inspired by heroine’s attitude toward her dream.

The heroine is Alli Rose who came to Los Angels to make her dream come true. Her dream is to be a perfomer who can sing and also dance. I was impressed by her mind which never give up and always keep on making efforts and believing herself even in a slump.

Additionally, I love all music used in this. A lots of songs were perfomed in it because this is a musical movie. Some are so energetic and  some are so impressive and all kinds of songs matches storyline well. Of them all, my best song is “Show me how you burlesque” by christina Aguilera. Personally, I like its up-tempo tune and furthermore, I seem that this expresses women’s strongness like Alli, heroine in it.

I am sure that when I feel blue, I want to watche this movie again to make me feel positive.

1. Miki Matsumoto says:

Firstly, I thought the poster is simple but catchy. I haven’t watched it before, but it sounds like a musical movie. I think I will like it.

2. sae16 says:

This is my favorite movie too!

3. mina031 says:

It seems interesting! Also, I want to listen to the song which you describe.