YouTube Chunnel

0

June 24, 2017 by mao131

In this blog, I would like to talk about YouTube Chunnel. These days, I really like to spend my free time watching YouTube. It is not just for fun. It is also to improve my English skill.

I often watch videos which American, Engliland or Australian people put. Especially, I like to watch YouTubers who put videos about their usual lifestyle. One of my favorite is called “8 passengers.” In this video, we can watch everyday life of an American family that consists of parents and six children. I can learn the American lifestyle, improving my English skill.

Another favorite YouTuber is from Australia, which is also about the lifestyle. However, the most outstanding feature of this family is there are three young boys and triplets including two boys and a girl. They are so cute, and it is interesting for me to see how babies act and grow. I can learn Australian accent from their videos.

I think to watch YouTube is one of the good ways to learn about cultural differences around the world. I want to keep watching their videos regularly. If you have any favorite YouTubers, please tell me.