Yokosuka

0

June 24, 2017 by chihiro131

Have you ever been to Yokosuka, Kanagawa? Today, I want to introduce to you about my high school in Yokosuka. I have lived in Yokohama, so it always took one hour and a harf to go to school. I think my high school have some unique points.

First of all, it is very close to sea, the pacific ocean. I could go to sea from my school for only five secnd. I was used to go to there and talk with my friends after school. My school teacher like water sports too, so we went to Okinawa, Saipan island and uninhabited island to swim and do cayak for school trip. Thanks to these activities, I came to like water sprots. Also, the whistle of shipps were sometimes blowing during classes. At this time, it was normal things for me, but I realized it was very rare. Therefore I sametimes feel like listening them.

Second of all, my high school is the next to American military base. So, there are many American and foreigners in Yokousuka especially Yokosuka chuo station.  In my school, there are many mixed race students who have various back ground. I surprised international the atomospher when I entered the school, but it was good environment because it helped to accept international diversity. I think Japan is monoracial country,so we have not chances to know them. Also, I could know culuture especially food through lunch boxes.

There are many delicious food in Yokosuka such as Navy burger and Navy Yokosuka curry. I do not have chances to go to Yokosuka after graduateing the school. So, I miss them. If you are intersted in Yokosuka, I recommend to go there.