Her birthday

0

May 26, 2017 by miku66

Last Saturday, I met with my friend of my high school. She lives in Aichi. So she came to Tokyo herself. She comes to Tokyo more than anybody of my friends. She always comes to Tokyo with her mother. However, this time, she came here alone. So it was the first time for her to come to Tokyo. Every time I see her, I become so happy,so I was really excited to see her this time,too!! We were the same class when we were the third grade of high school. Then we had eaten lunch together every day. We always been together, so I was so sad when I decided to go to Tokyo, and so was she. However, she often comes to Tokyo now, so we can meet often. I am so lucky.

When I heard that she comes to Tokyo this time, I was wondering if I could celebrate her birthday. It is because that her birthday was 13th May. Her birthday passed. So I planned to give her a present and I want her to eat a delicious cake. Then I took her to the cafe which has some cakes. She looked happy to get the present and eat a cake. So I was happy, too.

I want her to come to Tokyo more often. I am looking forward to seeing her next time.

»