My Favorite Movie

3

April 26, 2017 by himawari10

I love “The Little Mermaid“. When I was a child, I want to become Ariel. This movie is very romantic and fantasy!!

Ariel is a kind and beautiful mermaid princess in the kingdom of Atlantica. One night, she comes up to the surface of the sea, and finds Prince Eric on a ship. She falls in love with him. However, Ariel is a mermaid, and Eric is a human, so she visits Ursula, the sea witch to became a human. She gets the feet instead of her voice. Eric meets Ariel, and their love story starts with a lot of hardships…

Pictures are so bright and beautiful. Disney is thinking how to draw the water, so please carefully watch not only characters but also the water.

The songs are romantic and wonderful too!! I watched “The Little Mermaid” of Gekidanshiki. I listen to the music it was more wonderful and fantastic. I recommend that too!!

1. yukari96 says:

I love Ariel, too!! This movie give me hope and dream. When I watched The Little Mermaid of Gekidanshiki, I was so impressed.

2. nanase131 says:

When I was a kidergarten student, my dreams for the future is to become Ariel!
    So I love this story.

3. mikoto05 says:

Someday, you will be able to be born agin to Ariel!