My spring vacation

0

April 14, 2017 by emi88

Last month I went to hiking at the Takao-mountain with my mother. It was my first-time experience to climb up the mountain, so I was very excited.

First, at there, I rode on the ropeway to get to the middle point of Takao-mountain. It was fun but at the same time, I felt very scary. The reason why is that the ropeway has a very sharp slant, so it made me to feel like fall off to the ground.

Anyway, it was warm and nice day, so we smoothly could hike from the middle point where we got off from the ropeway to the summit. In the middle of our hiking, we visit to see the monkeys. There was a monkey house, where about 100 monkeys live. I like taking pictures of animals, and at that time I had brought my camera, so I took a lot of pictures of them. Before we got to the summit, we visit to the temple. At there, I prayed that my family could live in safe this whole year. Also, I draw a fortune slip, and it was written good thing, so I felt happy.

The view from the summit was wonderful. I could saw the place where located very far away from the Takao-mountain. It was my first time of hiking, so I was impressed.

I think, I had a good experience. Thanks to my mother.