The Prime Minister Abe goes to pearl Harbor

0

December 28, 2016 by shohei16

The Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe went to the Pearl Harbor with US President Obama to pay his final respect to the war dead. Previously Obama came to Hiroshima in May. it was first time that the incumbent president came to Hiroshima. So in return, he went to Pearl Harbor.

I think his action is good because it was first time that Japanese Prime Minister consoled the souls of the war dead with US President and he showed that we never start a war in the future. 75 years have passed since Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. There are a few people who experienced the war and some young people don’t know the fact. It was important to pass down to posterity about the war. A proverb says that History repeats itself. But we never repeat the war because many people are killed by a war and there is nothing good.

Obama will retire the US president in a few months. So some people say that it is meaningless that Abe went there with Obama. It is one of the performances. But I don’t think so. Even if Obama will retire, we need to wish for peace. It is a duty for all people. So I think Prime Minister should visit there regularly.