Net addiction

0

October 24, 2016 by sena16

Hello, I’m sena. I would like to discuss about net addiction. Though I think it is good to use the Internet effectively, I disagree with net addiction. The Internet is the large and the most useful source of information in the world, today. The Internet have many advantages. With the Internet like web site, chat room and SNS, people can communicate with people all over the world. However, the disadvantages outweight the advantages. The problem is that net addiction is associated with poor health. When people use the Internet, people are stuck inside the house and keep sitting for many hours and look at a computer screen for a long time. People do not even step a foot out the door if people addict the Internet. This have bad influences on health of people. For example, people’s eyesight can be failing because they have eyestrain from overly using the Internet.  Also, their body strength can be decreasin because they go less and less outside. Especially, children tend not to go outside and play with other children when they are exposed to the Internet from very early in their life. And then they cannot learn the way of communication through body. In the future, people’s communication ablity will be getting down. In addition, net addiction can lead them to poverty in speech. They depend on the Internet and stop talking with their own will. For these reasons, I think that it is bad to addict the Internet.