past part time job

0

July 16, 2016 by fumi15

I talked about one of my past part time jobs. I worked in ABC-MART in Ginza. I know, I know what you all think. Is there anybody go to ABC-MART in Ginza? Yes, yes. I also thought like that before I started working there. Have you been to ABC-MART in Ginza? This store is very different from other stores. This store is not in the department store. One building is all ABC-MART. There are 5 floors and 3 floors are selling floors. There are lot kinds of shoes which you cannot see in other stores. Also, there are a lot of expensive shoes which are more than 50,000 yen. There are sports wears too. What I want to say is that much more people come to the store than you thought. Not only Japanese, there are a lot of Chinese customers. I think you all know how Chinese customer’s behavior is; I wanted to shout sometimes but I didn’t. There were no workers whose ages are around me. Almost all workers are regular members. I couldn’t feel comfortable whole time when I worked there. I took charge of 1st floor but I needed to run to 5th floor to look for stock. It is really really hard but it is great experience for me.