spring vacation

0

July 16, 2016 by fumi15

Summer vacation is coming but let me talk about my spring trip to New York. I stayed there for about three weeks. This trip was second time for me to go to New York. The first time was when I was 2nd grade in high school. I really wanted to go to New York but I was a jukensei so I guessed my parents didn’t allow me. However, I didn’t give up. I suggested my parents study abroad to New York. Yes, of cause I had a sense of guilt but I really wanted to go that time. Whatever people say, I am sure that New York is the city which makes trends the most for the world. Everything has started or been made famous from New York. This time, I bring all money that I earned hard, so I purchased a lot clothes and went a lot of restaurant. There is no need to make a line to Shake Shack. Shake shack is everywhere. Also, I met up with my cousin who studies abroad. Long time no see her, so it is very emotional. I made a lot of gay friends; it is one of my purposes of this trip. It is not because I am a gay, I am not a gay! It will be soon that I go to New York again.