The Intern

1

June 29, 2016 by haruka16

the-intern

Hello, I’m Haruka. I’d like to talk about the movie “The Intern“.

First, i’ll show the story of this movie.

Jules Ostin who acted by Anne Hathaway is not only married and has a daughter, but also CEO who has hundreds of employee and run online fashion site. It seems that she is satisfied with her jobs and families and enjoy fulfilling life. However, the greatest obstacle lied ahead of her. One day, Ben Whittaker who is more 40 years older than Jules hired as a senior intern and started to work as a assistant of Jules. Ben has a lot of experience in life and give Jules “finest advice”. Though she didn’t have good impression to Ben at first, they gradually establish an emotional bond with each other. This is the plot of this movie.

Of course, the story is very awesome, but the fashion of Jules is also one of the attractive point. Her fashion is simple but so fashionable. Women and girls who love fashion can be fun just to watch her fashion. I want to consult her fashion! Ben also dress suit faultlessly.

In addition, I was very moved by the words of Ben who are acted by Robert De Niro. He seems to be too old to work and he can’t use PC well. However, he is always positive and seeking his possibility.  Then, he studied hard how to use PC and he grew up in his own way. I felt I want to be like him when i’m older.

This movie may encourage working women and I recommend this movie to all of women who worry about jobs and loves!!!

«

1 comment »

1. natsuki152 says:

I have watched this movie and I thoght about a compulsory retirement. As the movie shows, there are some old people who can still work and have a better skills than the young, so I think we don’t need a compulsory retirement!