Legally Blonde

0

June 28, 2016 by miwa16

image

Hi I’m Miwa. Today I will introduce the movie, “Legally Blonde”. Elle Woods is a university student in CULA. She major in fashion. One day (the night close to her graduation ceremony) Elle was told that Warner wanted to break up with her. It was because he wanted to be a lower by 30 years old, and he would enter Harvard Law School. Also he thought his wife should not have blonde hair like Elle. Elle was very shocked, but she came upon with the idea. It was that she also entered the same school and got back together. After much effort, she could pass the exam and her life in Harvard Law School started.

I think Elle has talent to be a lawyer.

Firstly Elle is very positive. No matter how serious the situation is, she is always positive and cheerful. If Elle were my lawyer, I would be relaxed.

Second is that she can believe herself and believe in everyone. It is very important for a lawyer, I think. In the movie, she tried to seek evidence of Brooke’s innocent.  Even though the other members of lawyer said she had guilty, Elle did not give up seeking the alibi. It was because she thought it was not good to judging people only from outside. (She was also judged by Warner that Blonde girl was not good for his wife). I love Elle never gives up her idea.

The most important thing is to believe in yourself, Elle said. I want to recommend this movie for people who want to have strong heart.