About Time

1

June 27, 2016 by miwa16

imageHi, I’m Miwa. Today I will talk about a movie whose title is “”About Time”. I have never watched such beautiful movie.

Tim is a normal person and spent a normal life. One day he was told that his family (but only men)have a special power by his father. The power is time traveling. Tim’s father told him that he should use the power to live his life meaningful. At first he wanted to use it to get a girlfriend because he had never had a girlfriend. However, through using a power, he found the really meaning of time.

I love the last scene in the beach. After knowing that he could time travel, Tim often used the power in order not to make mistakes that he had done before at the same time. Finally Tim could get a girlfriend and got married, and had three children. However, his father has a cancer. His remaining days were few weeks. Then, Tim and father decided to travel the time when Tim were about 5-6 years old. When Tim was young, he often went there with father. They really enjoyed the “time”, and after the traveling he never used the power. The scene was so beautiful and had few phrases. I burst into tears when little Tim said “Thank you” to his father silently. Because the camera shot their backs, I could not see how their face were. By shooting in that way, we can imagine the faces freely.

The last 20 minutes were the best. Especially, I like Tim’s idea of time. It is that we always time traveling to come back to the days deliberately. A normal day may not be a normal. I changed the view of time. I cannot finish talking about the movie! So I want you to watch this movie strongly.

1 comment »

1. ai78 says:

I like the mvie too. I have watched the movie twice.