THR COVE

0

May 23, 2016 by masaya13

On May 20th, we watched the documentary “The Cove”. This documentary deal with hunting dolphins and wheels in Japan. Before watching this documentary, I didn’t know that there are so many dolphins and wheels which are murdered barbarously by Japanese fishermen. In the part of the documentary, dolphins are pierced with a lance by fishermen and the sea turned red because of their blood. I was very sad when I watched this scene. Why I didn’t know such a tragedy? This is because Japanese media had been covered up this tragedy for long time. Even now, Japanese media are trying to hide dirty linen. To do this, in some news programs, the moderators were fired since he has an in-depth conversation. One of the example is Akira Fukunaga. Although their talk were true, they were fired. I cannot believe Japanese government.

Also this document was taken from only one side; from people who are trying to save dolphins and wheels. That’s why Japanese were looked like bad people. However, Japanese fishermen have been earned money by hunting dolphins and wheels. If they are said that you can’t hunt them anymore, they wouldn’t be able to earn money and cannot help but die. Who has the blame about this problem? The answer is Japanese media. They gave a tacit nod of approval nevertheless they knew about this. I think both animals and fishermen are aggrieved parties.