Through a documentary

0

May 22, 2016 by reina15

Hi. Today I’d like to write about “The cove” It is documentary, so I can understand the situation from only one aspect.

This documentary was devastating for me. That is because it was the first time to know the fact about dolphins. Since I was little, I have seen the show of dolphins in aquariums. Caretakers and dolphins looked smile. But through this documentary, my ideas about it changed.

If Japanese people watch the documentary, many people say, “I don’t wanna see the shows of dolphins any more.” or “Why dose Japanese government continue it?” Actually I think so that. That is because in the documentary, dolphins shed blood by hunting. Japanese government should know that if this situations are found by many Japanese people, opposite opinions will happen. I didn’t know the detail of this problem, however I think that stopping hunting dolphins give huge economically damages.

All most all of the Japanese don’t know this situation. But “we” are regarded as the person of the problem by other countries. Therefore Japanese government should share this situation with us. And if almost all of the Japanese say no, the hunting should not be continued even though it damage to Japanese economy.

This documentary gave me an opportunity to know about the serious topic. I’d like to research about it, and also discuss with various people deeply.