About Myself

0

April 8, 2016 by masaya13

Hello everyone. My name is Masaya Kubo. Nice to meet you. This is the first time, so I’d like to write about myself.

As you know, I have been called “Jackie” by most of my friends since I was a junior highschool student. I don’t know why, but I used to be called Jackie. You can call me Jackie or Masaya. Sometimes I am misunderstood that I am a scary person because I am very tall and have eagle-eyes. One of my friends said, “When you are not talking or laughing and keeping silence, you look very scary.” However, I am not scary but cheerful. Don’t hesitate to talk to me!

Because of my nickname, I was thought that I am a returned student and able to speak English fluently. In fact, I cannot speak English so much since I am completely Japanese! Of course I started IE from 1. Everyone surprised like this ; “Are you really Jackie!? Why are you here? Were you sleeping during the TOEFL?”

I was born in Fukuoka and I have lived there for an year only. Then I moved to Hyogo and I have lived there for five years. Now I live in Chiba. So I haven’t been abroad! I want to study abroad someday!

Thank you for reading. Have a fun together!

Jackie