Review on BLADE RUNNER

0

October 28, 2015 by mina15

BLADE RUNNER is a film which describes the expected future world. There, the technology develop highly and the artificial men are being made.

I felt the fear for that artificial men would be made. They were perfect. They were the ideal that people made up. Real human beings are filled with rich feelings. Thanks of the welthy feelings, human could have made this world. On the other hand, the artificial men didn’t have any emotion.

The artificial men would never reflect and try to cooperate with each other. That’s because the are perfect! They wouldn’t need any other’s help and advices. I think that if the number of the artificial men, this world would be rined. In the world where there are no emotions, people would not be able to live together.

I also felt sorry for the artificial men in this film because I think that they were made by human for their interests and benefits. Moreover, they were dicided to live for only three years. They weren’t really needed for this world .They were treated as like a laboratory animal.  I could understand their anger, but I felt their anger was too terrible.

I felt the importance of emotions after seeing this movie. Indeed, because of emotions, we often distressed and worried. But thanks to them, people can cooperate with each other and make this world better.