The People Under The Stairs

0

June 28, 2015 by kenki75

Have you ever watched this movie, “The People Under The Stairs” ? This movie is horror movie, and showed in 1991. Some grotesque scenes are included, but the story excited me, when I watched this film. Also, the characters are fascinating and funny. “Fool”, who was brought up in the slums, tried to break into the big house in order to steal gold coins. However, the owners of the house are very brutal nature and there are many kinds of strange devices to trap invaders. So, the mansion are like a maze. In the basement of the mansion, many mummies were locked up. Fool repeated trial and error to escape from the maze. At the end of the movie, he discovered a lot of gold coins, and defeated the brutal owners by dynamite.

Fool is really a quick witted man, so there are many exciting scene. In general, main character decide whether the movie are interesting or not. In this point, The people under the stairs are very good. “Wes Craven”, the director of this film, often creates horror films. So, this movie shows his family traits. If you like horror story, I recommend his movies.