Solomon No GIsilyou(2015)

0

June 27, 2015 by nanami75

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

Have you ever read Solomon No Gisilyou? It is a long defective story written by Miyuki Miyabe. In March and April, movies were shown. They were divided into the first part and the latter part. The first part was titled a matter, then the latter part was titled a trial.

This movie was set in 1990. On Christmas morning,  Ryouko Fujino, a junior high school student, and her friend found a dead body of their classmate, Takuya Kashiwagi,  which covered by snow. His death was concluded killing himself by jumping,but bills of indictment which were written that he was killed by bad students was sent. Who sent bills of indictment? This matter was gotten a lot of publicity in the media. The truth wasn’t clear at all. Ryouko became irritated, then decided to be clear the truth by herself. She met Kazuhiko Kanbara. He was Takuya’s friend. Ryouko thought of holding the trial, but teachers rallied strongly. However, Ryouko and her friends made every effort to hold the trial by themselves.

I couldn’t  take my eyes off the screen. The student roles were divided by an audition which applicants were over 10,000 people. They had realistic acting, especially I was attracted by their eyes. I felt their strong wills to clarify the truth. In this movie, many people told lies. What is the truth?  I was made to think. When you watch this movie, I strongly recommend watching the first part and the latter part straight.