school festival

0

June 28, 2015 by iori77

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

The other day I went to my high school festival with my friends. I went there for the first time in three monthes, so I missed my high school when I arrived there. Today, I would like to introduce three things which were impressive for me. First, I enjoyed performances of dance club and programs which were organized by candidates of Mr Suiran and Ms Suiran. Mr Suiran means a boy who is the coolest in the high school, and Ms Suiran means a gir who is the most beautiful in the high school. I thought they practiced their performances and programs many times for the school festival. Second, I met my home room teachers. I shed tears unconsciously because I missed them. I promissed them that I willcome and see them again! Third, I also met members of the club I had joined. I had participated in soccer club. Of course, I was not a player, but a manager. MY juniors had invitation matches then, so I was able to watch their games after a long interval. It was so exciting! As a result, it was worth going to my high school. When I went there, I thought that high school students were youthful. I wanna be more powerful like them.