The Force Awaken’s second trailer was released.

0

April 28, 2015 by gaku77

5d6c9f39173c18acd79dc0d5ca5c216151cc1e21

Star Wars: The Force Awakens second trailer is being shown for the first time in The Star Wars Celebration, it was held in Anaheim, California.

Star Wars saga is the one of the famous SF movies directed by George Lucas. I like this film very much! I have been Star Wars fan for 15 years and I grew up with this film.

The Force Awakens is the seventh of this series, but this film isn’t concerned with George. He left from new saga of Star Wars. This is because Disney purchased LUCAS FILM on 2012. Lucas hopes this acquisition and he is looking forward to see new Star Wars series as an audience. The Force Awakens was directed by J,J Abrams who is a hit maker of movies and TV dramas.

Return to my subject, this new trailer’s order by view counts were1300 million in thirty hours! Of course I saw this trailer right away. In this trailer we can see a figure of Harrison Ford who acts Han Solo in this movie. He appears the first time in 32 years. His appearance was so exited because a lot of fans are very eager to see original cast. I can’t wait for new Star Wars now, and I hope the success of this movie.