Time Capsule On The Moon

1

December 31, 2014 by miho122

England planned to send an unmanned robotic landing module to the South Pole of the Moon. They gather money five hundreds millions pound to do it. Investment should be made in units of sixty pound, and people who pays can send time capsules to the Moon. We can send own video or DNA which like hair. The project team plan to send an unmanned robotic in 2024.

The unmanned robotic will search underground from 20 to 100 meters in order to solve the birth of the Moon and the Earth.

This project is planned by Lunar Missions which is known as space research. They are lack of money, so this time they decided to collect money for people in all over the world. The way to collect money is “Crowdfunding” which collect money from the general public.

It started from November, already collect more than 670 thousands pound from 7300 people. They are from about 60 countries, many people around the world participate in this project. In the next year, they will add to the choice which collecting money in cheap price, 3 pound in one unit. When we pay 3 pound, we can send short message to the Moon.

Why don’t you send the meesage to the Moon?

1 comment »

1. hiroki122 says:

I’m surprised at this news. If I were king of the petroleum industry, I went in space paying for all money. I also want send messages too.