U.S.-Cuba relationships are normalized

0

December 28, 2014 by ryo122

In december 17. Cuba and the U.S. normalize relations by the white House that will release a trade and travel prohibition that remain behind Cold War Policy. The action means not only the opening of a U.S. Embassy in Cuba but the lifting of restrictions that have limited commerce.

“Today, the United States of America is changing its relationship with the people of Cuba.” U.S. President Barack Obama said at the White House. “Neither the American nor Cuban people are well served by a rigid policy that’s rooted in events that took place before most of us born.”

I’m happy to hear this news. I’ve lerned that U.S.-Cuba relations have been bad since the Cold War by world history class. Now, the Cold War has finished but many aftereffect like North-South Korean relations haven’t been solved yet. I think these conflict should be solved by directly invoved countries, that is U.S. and Russia.

The crisis of Cuba

In this U.S.-Cuba relations case, this change might be occured by the difference of people’s thinking. As President Obama said, most of both countries’s people don’t know the era of Cold War so this conflict might be useless. And Cuba needs the economic grows from not Russia and Venezuela but U.S. because of the economic power .

Whatever effect the two countries relations, I hope to re-establish the good relation.