Condemnation of America was disclosed in North Korea’s statement

0

December 28, 2014 by tanrin122

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます     

North Korea took a disapproving attitude toward American’s movie named ‘The Interview’ which film made about assassinate the Kim Jong-un who is the First Secretary of North Korea. In a statement, they accused Obama, the American president as he compelled theater all of US to release the movie. At first, SPE was going to release the movie on December 25th, but because of a notice terrorism they received from group of hacker, they decided to cancel the release of the film.

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

However, Obama criticized it was not smart decision for them to stop the film, and pronounced disappointment. After that SPE decided to release the film in a few hundred of theaters. North Korea gave warning in American’s final conclusion. Even though, America started to release the movie on November 25th and made one million dollars on the first day at the box office.

I agree with release the movie, and I want to watch the movie too. I think America has right to release it, and it is the good chance to let the world think once again about the country, North Korea.