Rock Band Report ~the HIATUS~

0

May 30, 2014 by kballet1

In May 27, I attended a live of “the HIATUS.” This band is a Japanese rock band formed by Takeshi Hosomi, former lead vocalist of “ELLEGARDEN.” I like Takeshi Hosomi since he was a vocalist of ELLEGARDEN. But I was not able to attend a live of ELLEGARDEN. Because in 2008, ELLEGARDEN announced their indefinite hiatus. This affair was the origin of the band name of the HIATUS. When I was attended a music festival in last summer, I saw the HIATUS for the first time. It gave me a strong impression. Then, I thought that I want to attend a live of the HIATUS without any supporting acts. The day, my long-cherished dream came true! I was able to see them nearly. I think that Takeshi Hosomi is a great vocalist. Because his words carries considerable weight and there is neither a lie nor falsehood. I always respect him and I want to be like him. the HIATUS’s sound is very cool and their music permeated my heart. They performed the music which I like the most at the time of the first encore. When I heard this, I cried, I was over the fence unconsciously, and I able to see them more nearly. Finally, a staff of the HIATUS threw vocal’s picks. fortunately, I was able to get the pick!! I was very happy. So I had a very good time.